The Health Connection, Inc
Specializing in Materials for Student Centered Learning in
Health, Relationship, Sexuality & Parenting Education
Our materials are utilized in classrooms, agencies and clubs throughout Canada and the U.S. School districts, colleges and universities, have our materials embedded in their curricula and use these materials to enhance their existing programs.
Su Nottingham and Al Craven are experienced educators with K-12, University, pre-service & in-service teachers, and present their materials at conferences and workshops at the regional, state, and national level. Their interactive and engaging materials have been demonstrated nationally and internationally for:
- National Sex Education Conference, Center for Family Life Education
- ASHA - American School Health Association
- AAHPERD - American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- CAHPERD -Canadian Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Guelph Sexuality Conference, Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- World Sexology Conference
- ASSECT - American Society for Sex Educator, Counselor and Therapists
Nottingham and Craven - The Health Connection, Inc was created to provide services and materials to educators after requests to "make these materials available".
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Nottingham and Craven - The Health Connection, Inc ® 4660 Cooper Road, Stockbridge, MI 49285 FAX 517-851-4692
"These activities are a great way for students to learn. Also, they make you feel more relaxed."
"You left us with materials, not just words.....new resources, and an increased enthusiasm to be innovative in my presentation of any topic."
"I have been to many workshops on many topics and this has been one of the best! Your innovative methods of teaching I can transfer to other subject areas I teach. Excellent job"
"Where do you come up with these ideas? They are fabulous!"